Handling of personal information
[Corazon Co., Ltd.] (hereinafter referred to as "our company") complies with laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information, and strives to safely manage and protect customer information in accordance with the following policy.
1. Legal compliance
We will comply with laws and regulations applicable to personal information.
2. Appropriate acquisition and use of personal information
We acquire personal information by lawful and fair means. Personal information acquired from customers will be used only within the scope necessary to achieve the stated purpose of use, and measures will be taken to prevent its use for purposes other than those intended.
3.Prohibition of Disclosure/Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties such as other businesses or individuals without the permission of the individual. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
- When there is consent of the person to provide information
- When disclosure is requested based on laws and regulations from public institutions such as government agencies
- When disclosing personal information to a business partner related to the operation of this site. However, in this case, the information to be disclosed shall be limited to the extent necessary.
only, and we oblige the disclosure destination to manage personal information by contract, etc.
4. Purpose of use of personal information
We will use personal information for the following purposes.
- When introducing our products and services to customers
- When the Company performs order procedures, confirmation of order details, and change procedures on behalf of customers
- When responding to inquiries from customers
- To request customers to provide their opinions and impressions of our services
- To use for the purpose for which the Company has separately contacted the customer and obtained individual consent
- To provide and display information and services that match the preferences of each customer
5. Acquisition of browsing history, etc.
We collect the following information when you visit our online site.
(1)Handling of Cookies
When you use our services and this site, we may send cookies to your web browser. However, cookies do not contain information that identifies individuals.
(2) About access logs
We collect access logs to understand how customers use our site.
The access log includes information such as the customer's IP address and reference page.
6. Disclosure, Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
If a customer requests disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of personal information held by the Company, after confirming the identity of the customer, we will reasonably We will disclose, correct, suspend use, etc. within a reasonable range.
7. Inquiry window
[Inquiry response time]
We will respond to inquiries received from 9:00 to 18:00 on weekdays within 2 business days.